New Blog - Moon Blossom

I have a new blog (follow link on side). Feel free to look here as well!

About Me

My photo
I'm married with two beautiful girls, my family is my world. My love of photography and taking pictures of my babies urged me to start my own website. I'm a stay at home Mom and couldn't be more proud , there's nothing on earth I'd rather do more than be apart of their everyday lives.

Beautiful Gorgeous #1

Beautiful Gorgeous #1
Bella 4 years - aka Bepp

BeautifulGorgeous #2

BeautifulGorgeous #2
Ava 1 year - aka Taji

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

All is Well



My Angel's doing great after the eye procedure, look how pretty she is! Now the sweetness pours out of both eyes :) She did great the whole time, better than her Mom for sure. This past weekend we went on a family outing so I'll post a couple of the pics soon, Bella wanted to feed the goats so we went out to Crooked Creek - they both got a kick out of it, can't wait to share the goat hug!

No comments: