New Blog - Moon Blossom

I have a new blog (follow link on side). Feel free to look here as well!

About Me

My photo
I'm married with two beautiful girls, my family is my world. My love of photography and taking pictures of my babies urged me to start my own website. I'm a stay at home Mom and couldn't be more proud , there's nothing on earth I'd rather do more than be apart of their everyday lives.

Beautiful Gorgeous #1

Beautiful Gorgeous #1
Bella 4 years - aka Bepp

BeautifulGorgeous #2

BeautifulGorgeous #2
Ava 1 year - aka Taji

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Art of Giving Back


I'm officially a proud member of this great organization - The Art of Giving Back is a wonderful thing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To my Daughter, Congratulations on your acceptance into a world that you will help make stand still. If only for a little while!
God Bless your heart and your kind soul for giving your time and beautiful talents to families trying to hold on to little lives that have to leave this world to soon.
May God give You whatever it takes to follow through on your desires to help these familes in their sadest hours.
I love you,
Mom