New Blog - Moon Blossom

I have a new blog (follow link on side). Feel free to look here as well!

About Me

My photo
I'm married with two beautiful girls, my family is my world. My love of photography and taking pictures of my babies urged me to start my own website. I'm a stay at home Mom and couldn't be more proud , there's nothing on earth I'd rather do more than be apart of their everyday lives.

Beautiful Gorgeous #1

Beautiful Gorgeous #1
Bella 4 years - aka Bepp

BeautifulGorgeous #2

BeautifulGorgeous #2
Ava 1 year - aka Taji

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BabyLove





These are some of the BabyLove Collection we started a while back, I hope they always Love each other this much. I'm very lucky that I have 2 brothers that always took care of me, and loved me as well as liked me - which I find very important! Oh yeah and I feel the same about them too :) I instill those values to my girls often, family's everything to me and I hope they always hold onto that. I thank my Mom and Dad for teaching us good Family Values, even when the world around us wasn't quite perfect. Always say "I Love You" everytime you talk to someone you love, this was one of the things taught to us - that we all do to this day. It really is important, I probably say the words I love you - 100 times a day, it's like breathing to me. Anyway love my girls, more than life - and I hope and pray that the wings we give them send them in good direction.

1 comment:

Mikey71 said...

I love you! (200 times)Not only is your work effortless,but you also say the right things.I can only hope that your wings continue to take you to where you need to be,and I'll have your back all the way!Love-One of your two brothers

P.S.-What the hell are you doing up so late?