New Blog - Moon Blossom

I have a new blog (follow link on side). Feel free to look here as well!

About Me

My photo
I'm married with two beautiful girls, my family is my world. My love of photography and taking pictures of my babies urged me to start my own website. I'm a stay at home Mom and couldn't be more proud , there's nothing on earth I'd rather do more than be apart of their everyday lives.

Beautiful Gorgeous #1

Beautiful Gorgeous #1
Bella 4 years - aka Bepp

BeautifulGorgeous #2

BeautifulGorgeous #2
Ava 1 year - aka Taji

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Impastencence Day From Bella







Well here's my little buddy, 3 months old already and just sweet as can be! His Daddy's a Fireman so I had to get a picture with the helmet - of course he's too big to fit inside but we worked it in. We're going to do more pics at the park next week, it was raining when we originally planned to go (surprise, what's with all this rain right) but there's this tree I want to photograph him under, it'll be perfect. I got a couple shots of Little Emma his sister (not a big fan of the camera - yet) but she's so, so cute and those eyes - just amazing. Have a great Holiday! Happy Impastencence Day was what Bella said the Holiday was, not Independence Day - Impastencence Day :)

No comments: